Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
at its highest standard
Capital Industrial Coatings has a strict standard of safety- both with employees on the jobsite as well as with environmental protection- providing the care that everyone deserves.
When on the jobsite, Capital Industrial Coatings considers every employee responsible for the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) of one another. That being said, each employee takes personal responsibility and ownership while understanding and committing to the safety protocols outlined. By creating a safe environment, our teams have the ability to work at their full potential to meet project timelines.
Our behavior based program is designed to train our Employees to recognize safe work practices and correct potentially unsafe conditions. This environment provides ways and methods to correct problems before an accident occurs.
Some attributes of our Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) programs at Capital Industrial Coatings are:
- Zero-Tolerance Safety Check List
- Stop Work Authority
- Deep Analysis into Jobsite Challenges
- Potential Hazards
- Safety Observations
- Training- daily, weekly, & annual updates
- Drug Testing
- Customer Facility Compliance Training
- Environmental Compliance
Certifications & Qualifications
- SSPC Certified Contractor
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Qualified:
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- Oportator Qualifications (OQ) Regulations
- API Standard 653